Here are some links to other websites that you may find useful; including details about venues where some of the Zest for Life classes take place.
Just click on the name to be taken to the relevant website.
- The Isbourne Holistic Centre - holds various talks, classes and events with the aim of providing an holistic approach to education and personal development. Located in the centre of Cheltenham, near the Town Hall. Mindful movement classes are held here on Thursdays, 2-3pm
- Leisure@Cheltenham - Leisure Centre, Tommy Taylor's Lane, Cheltenham. Active Balance classes are held here on Thursdays, 12-1pm (beginner level) and Tuesdays, 1-1.45pm (intermediate level). Sit Fit class takes place here on Mondays, 10.30-11.30am
- Cheltenham Community Transport - provides reduced-cost, pre-arranged transport to aid you in getting to classes if mobility or lack of good transport links would otherwise hinder your ability to attend
- Re-Active - A low-cost 12-week physical activities programme offered jointly by Cheltenham Borough Council and NHS for Cheltenham borough residents; includes health walks, swimming and referral to Active Balance and other classes and gym membership at Leisure@Cheltenham
- Fit as a Fiddle - part of AgeUK's project across England which provides physical activity and healthy eating sessions for people aged over 50 to improve their health and mental well-being
- Cheltenham Circle dance - a bi-monthly dance group for those with and without memory problems
- Dance Journey - a fortnightly dance group in Cheltenham open to adults of all ages and abilities to enjoy moving to music with gentle facilitation
- Meniere's Society - an organisation for people with dizziness and balance disorders
- GRCC "In Touch Project" - enables older people in Gloucestershire to access health related and social activities in their communities to support independent living
- Mature Times - online magazine for the over50s
- GOPA - Gloucestershire Older People's Association - promoting dignity, care, health and independent living for people aged 50+
Video footage on this website was beautifully filmed on location and edited by
Victoria Cambridge of Little Films - many thanks, Victoria :-)
All photography on this website taken by Jo-Anne Hale