Is it for you?
If you feel any of the following situations apply to you, check out the page links suggested. See you soon!
- Are you daunted or bored by the idea of joining a gym or exercise class yet want to stay fit and healthy? Try a 1-1 individual session at home.
- Is your lifestyle fairly sedentary and are you less active or mobile than you'd like to be? Try a Sit Fit class, Dance Journey or Mindful movement class
- Do you find it difficult to keep your balance sometimes, or all the time, and want to be steadier on your feet and more confident about going out and about? Try an Active Balance class or an individual session
- Are you living with an ongoing chronic health condition such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, Parkinsons' disease or another condition affecting your balance, flexibility and confidence in moving around and want to regain confidence or ability in these areas? Try Mindful movement, Community Dance or an Active Balance class
- Are you recovering from illness, injury or incapacity and need a little extra help to follow rehabilitation programmes, or to motivate yourself to get moving again? Try our rehabilitation and relaxation programme or an individual session
- Are you looking for a fun, sociable and easy way of becoming more active in your daily life? Try community dance, a Dance Journey or a sit fit class
- Do you find it hard to "switch off" mentally and relax, or maybe find yourself frequently occupied with niggling worries that are hard to shake off in spite of your best efforts? Try a Mindful movement class
- Are you lacking in confidence about your body, in relating to others, presenting yourself in public or about how you look and want to overcome these fears in a supportive, accepting atmosphere? Try Mindful movement, Dance Journey or an individual session